Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Latkes With Cranberry Sauce

For our Thanksgivukkah, I've decided that latkes with cranberry sauce are the way to go! It's really the perfect marriage of the symbol of each holiday. And, it sounds delish to me.

So here are some of my favorite cranberry sauce recipes I think will go perfect with latkes:
photo courtesy The Picky Apple
My favorite cranberry dish goes into the blender with cranberries and oranges, sugar and pecans, and comes out delicious. Get the how-to on The Picky Apple.

This recipe from Emeril is cooked stove top and has port wine in it. I think I'll swap the port for Manischewitz!

And one more, from an amazing Jewish lady, Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa, Cranberry Fruit Conserve, which combines cranberries, apples and citrus.

What is your favorite cranberry sauce, and do you think it'll taste good on latkes?

No comments:

Post a Comment